All routine ultrasound studies like transabdominal, transvaginal or transrectally, and small parts like neck, breast and scrotum may be carried out. The color doppler is of high resolution and is very sensitive even for low ﬂow.
DIAGNOSIS & TREATMENT
- Neck ultrasounds for detection of thyroids & salivary gland diseases
- Breast ultrasound for early detection of breast cancer and other breast masses
- Abdominal ultrasound for detection of liver, kidney, spleen, pancreas, gall bladder, urinary bladder, and prostate diseases.
- Pelvic ultrasound for detection of uterine and ovarian diseases
- Doppler studies for the whole body (neck, upper and lower limbs) for detection of arterial and venous diseases
- Hip ultrasound on new born babies for early diagnosis of hip dislocation.
- Abdominal ultrasound for children to early detect the congenital anomalies
- Color doppler ultrasound of testicles diagnosis of varicocele, tumors, and rule out infertility as well as undescended testicles in children
THE X-RAY DIAGNOSIS
- Bone pain
- Bone cancer
- Joint problems
- Diseases affecting the lungs
- Heart problems
- Renal stones
- Vertebral disc diseases