The General Medicine Clinic offers a wide range of services for your day to day health care needs such as primary care, screening tests, preventive guidance, pre-marriage counseling, and tests.
DIAGNOSIS & TREATMENT
- Diagnosis & management of acute and chronic infectious diseases
- Management of chronic diseases (bronchial asthma, COPD, diabetes mellitus, hypertension dyslipidemia, joint paint, migraine)
- Diagnosis & treatment of abdominal pains (gastroenteritis peptic ulcer disease, constipation, IBS, kidney stones, etc.)
- Treatment of simple surgical cases like wound dressing, abscess, soft tissue infection
- Treatment of anal conditions like piles & ﬁssures
- Annual health checkups, pre-employment examination, health education